IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ECSS Review Committee, please send your CV to email@example.com.
ECSS2017 Review Committee
- Dr Abiodun Oluwadare, National Open University of Nigeria, Nigeria
- Dr Halina Sendera Mohd. Yakin, University of Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia
- Dr Maria Faina Diola, University of the Philippines, Diliman, The Philippines
- Professor Mohd Rizal Mohd Yaakop, National University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Oluwakemi Akintan, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
- Dr Veera Gupta, National University of Educational Planning and Administration, India
ECSEE2017 Review Committee
- Dr Davidson Egirani, Niger Delta University, Nigeria
- Dr Elżbieta Antczak, University of Lodz, Poland
- Dr Evelyn Lami Ashelo Allu, University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria
- Professor Jose Miguel Soares, ISEG–Lisbon School of Economics and Management, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr Mohamad Awang, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia
- Dr Serdar Celik, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA