ECSS2019 Review Committee
- Dr Carl Fraser, Coventry University, United Kingdom
- Dr Carmina Serrano-Lanzuela, Universidad Complutense De Madrid, Spain
- Dr Israel Patiño, Universidad La Salle Noroeste, Sonora, Mexico, Mexico
- Dr Joanna Kepka, University of Nevada, United States
- Professor José Miguel Soares, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics & Management, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Dr Mohamed Ghanem, Faculty of Law, Tanta University, Egypt
- Dr Subir Rana, Independent Scholar, India
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ECSS2019 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ECSS conferences via the links below.